Chicagoland Veterinary Behavior Consultants310 E US HWY 30Schererville, IN 46375
CARING FOR OUR CLIENTS AND PATIENTS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We are still here to serve our clients and their pets during this challenging and uncertain time- We are back to doing in person consultations at our office in Schererville, IN.
We treat behavior problems in dogs and cats that tend to fall under the following categories:
Do I Need Veterinary Behavior Services?
- Anxiety Disorders, Fears, and Phobias
- Compulsive Disorders
- Elimination Problems (house soiling, marking)
- Aggressive Behaviors of Dogs and Cats
Behavior problems are the most common reasons that people relinquish their dog and cat companions. Anxiety, fear, and aggression based behaviors often result in a break down of the bond that exists between pets and people. Our behavior practice is committed to assisting pet owners in re-establishing that bond. New patients receive a three month Comprehensive Consultation Package:
- Includes 2 in-office appointments: a 90-120 minute initial evaluation, and a 30-60 minute recheck appointment (recheck must be done prior to the 3 month package ending)
- Includes a full review of your pet’s medical and behavioral history, plus reporting back to your regular veterinarian
- Treatment plans include a diagnosis/behavior assessment explanation report, a medication plan (where applicable), plus customized management and training notes
- Comprehensive Consultation Packages are $590.
Schedule An Appointment
- PLEASE NOTE: Laboratory testing, medications, and behavior therapy training sessions are not included
WHO DO WE SERVE: We care for pets throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana. See our Location & Contact page for directions and map.
Locations & Contact Information Patient Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 11 am to 6 pm. We are closed Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. Medical Emergency?: Call your regular veterinarian or their referring emergency hospital.
|TUESDAY/THURSDAY/FRIDAY/SATURDAYCVBC - Northwest Indiana310 E. US HWY 30
Schererville, IN 46375
|“I just want to thank you and your staff! I honestly don’t know that Louie would have been able to stay in my home if you hadn’t helped him! It wasn’t an easy road in the beginning and was very stressful everyday. I am and will be forever grateful to all of you for all that you have done for my family and Louie. I couldn’t imagine not having him in my life!”— Heather