CARING FOR OUR CLIENTS AND PATIENTS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We are still here to serve our clients and their pets during this challenging and uncertain time with a few modifications - all our appointments will be conducted virtually via Zoom until further notice. Our clients and patients will continue to receive the same level of attention and care as we have always provided so there is no reason to delay scheduling an appointment for pets in need.
We treat behavior problems in dogs and cats that tend to fall under the following categories:
- Anxiety Disorders, Fears, and Phobias
- Compulsive Disorders
- Elimination Problems (house soiling, marking)
- Aggressive Behaviors of Dogs and Cats
Do I Need Veterinary Behavior Services?
Behavior problems are the most common reasons that people relinquish their dog and cat companions. Anxiety, fear, and aggression based behaviors often result in a break down of the bond that exists between pets and people. Our behavior practice is committed to assisting pet owners in re-establishing that bond.
New patients receive a three month Comprehensive Consultation Package:
- Includes 2 in-office appointments: a 90-120 minute initial evaluation, and a 30-60 minute recheck appointment (recheck must be done prior to the 3 month package ending)
- Includes a full review of your pet’s medical and behavioral history, plus reporting back to your regular veterinarian
- Includes 3 months of email support for monitoring progress, answering questions, and fine-tuning of the treatment plan with CVBC staff
- Treatment plans include a diagnosis/behavior assessment explanation report, a medication plan (where applicable), plus customized management and training notes
- Comprehensive Consultation Packages are $580.
- PLEASE NOTE: Laboratory testing, medications, and behavior therapy training sessions are not included
Schedule An Appointment
We care for pets throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana. We see patients at different offices on different days of the week. See our Locations & Contact page for directions and maps.*
* During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are seeing clients and pets VIRTUALLY in their own homes.
Animal Emergency - Mokena
19110 S 88th Ave
Mokena, IL 60448
CVBC - Northwest Indiana
310 E. US HWY 30
Schererville, IN 46375
Locations & Contact Information
Patient Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 11 am to 6 pm. We are closed Sunday, Monday and Wednesday.
Medical Emergency?: Call your regular veterinarian or their referring emergency hospital.
“I just want to thank you and your staff! I honestly don’t know that Louie would have been able to stay in my home if you hadn’t helped him! It wasn’t an easy road in the beginning and was very stressful everyday. I am and will be forever grateful to all of you for all that you have done for my family and Louie. I couldn’t imagine not having him in my life!”