Make An Appointment
Before proceeding, please review our Behavior Services page to familiarize yourself with the services that we provide.
Thank you for choosing Chicagoland Veterinary Behavior Consultants!
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US, PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
STEP 1: HOW TO USE OUR ONLINE SCHEDULING SERVICE BELOW
NEW CLIENTS: Our scheduling service shows our schedule in real-time, but due to the specialized nature of our practice, we tend to be booked weeks to months in advance.
If you're an existing client, CVBC staff will book your follow up or recheck appointments for you. OR, if you are an existing client scheduling an appointment for a NEW pet, then the scheduling service will recognize you by your previously established email address and password - only the new pet’s information will need to be entered.
At the bottom of this page:
1. Enter your preferred email address.
2. For Appointment Type, you will select your preferred location. (We are only offering virtual appointments via zoom at this time, and there is no date set for returning to the office due to the Covid-19 Crisis)
3. Select an available date and time slot. Because we are booked weeks in advance, you will need to scroll through the calendar to find available dates.
4. Fill in your information and your pet's information.
5. Once you have checked over your information, hit the Submit button and you will receive a confirmation email with details about your appointment. You will automatically be placed on a cancellation waitlist and will be notified by email (and text where applicable) if earlier appointments become available.
STEP 2: AFTER YOU PICK YOUR APPOINTMENT DATE
A scheduling fee of $100 is required to hold your new patient consultation. This is a NON-REFUNDABLE fee with no exceptions. Do not schedule an appointment unless you are certain.
The scheduling fee is credited towards your full consultation fee at the end of your first appointment.
- After your appointment is scheduled, you will be routed to our Pay Online page to pay your scheduling fee.
- You may reschedule your appointment with 72 hour notice ONE TIME without forfeiting the scheduling fee credit toward your first appointment.
- If you reschedule your appointment with less than 72 hour notice, you will forfeit the fee.
- If you cancel the appointment without rescheduling, you will forfeit the scheduling fee.
- If you cancel your appointment with 72 hour notice and reschedule within a 12 month period, your scheduling fee will be applied as a credit toward the full consultation fee at the end of your first appointment.
- If you do not show for your appointment, you will forfeit the scheduling fee.
STEP 3: ONCE YOUR APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN SCHEDULED
Within one week of scheduling your appointment, you will also be required to fill out your pet’s behavioral questionnaire to hold your appointment, or it will be rescheduled to a later date. We do this in order to complete your pet’s file as soon as possible, giving you and others the opportunity to move seamlessly into earlier appointments if they become available. We will send you the appropriate links to these forms.
STEP 4: SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT